We Invite You to Apply
Discover what 500+ students have experienced: A 9-month leadership training program that will change your life!
We invite you to apply to be part of our next Youth Corps class.
Applications for Year 20 of Youth Corps (school year 2024-2025)
are now open!
Application deadline: March 15th, 2024
- Student completes an online application
- Time estimate: 20 minutes
- Reference submits Reference Form
- Once application is complete, Youth Corps will reach out to set up an in-person interview
- In-person interviews will take place during April or May
- Applicant will receive a determination letter by the end of May
- To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a rising 9th, 10th, or 11th grade student for the 2023-2024 school year
- Be a resident of Richland or Lexington County (SC)
- Students from other counties can make a special request to apply
- Desire to develop and utilize their leadership skills
- Before you apply, you will need:
- A digital copy of your most recent report card
- The name, email, and phone number of one reference
- Your reference will be emailed a link to a Reference Form that MUST be submitted before your application is complete.
- There is no fee to apply
- Check out the Tuition Page to learn more about program cost and scholarships